Friday, May 13, 2011

First Blog

Today I decided that it was very important that I start writing about my life and hopefully one day I will be able to share it with my boys. So, here goes nothin'.

I'm officially on summer break.  I'm going to take the rest of may to get the house back in some kind of order.  The boys are in full time daycare until then so it gives me plenty of time to try to make some sense of this messy house.

I'm still waiting for grades and it is killing me.  This is almost worse than actually doing all the work during the semester and all I'm doing is waiting (and checking blackboard and mysfa incessantly, but that's part of it, right?).  Last semester I knew where I stood in terms of all of my classes, but this semester...I just really wish one of my professors would have kept on top of grading.  I hate not knowing, and it killed me to take an exam without knowing exactly what grade would be necessary in order to get an A.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

I have recently become on "On Assignment" writer for Twiniversity.com.  Twiniversity is this great community for moms of multiples, or MOMs, in which there are message boards, giveaways (I won a $100 snapfish gift card recently), and classifieds.  I have met so many people through this website that know exactly what I deal with everyday, the good , the bad, and the beautiful.  So I will more that likely be using this blog to share my articles as well.  My first one is going to be about having mono-mono twins.  I'm really looking forward to sharing.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment